Hello Senior Parents and Guardians,
I just want to remind you that senior biography submission will take place during lunch periods on September 19th and 20th. Your senior will be instructed to go to the Library Computer Lab to submit their biographies. As this will be the only time that students may submit their biographies, please encourage your senior to be prepared with their biography already written.
Thank you for your support. Please contact me with any questions.
The following are the guidelines for submission. Biographies that do not follow the guidelines will be edited to comply with the guidelines.
- Must be submitted on September 19th or September 20th
- May not exceed 75 words ( biography will be “cut” off if it exceeds 75 words).
- No inappropriate language
- No abbreviations
- No slang terms
- No religious references
- Quotations must have authors
- No biographies or changes will be accepted after September 20th
- BIOGRAPHIES ARE UNDER THE FULL DISCRETION OF THE YEARBOOK ADVISOR AND ADMINISTRATION
The following are examples of appropriate and acceptable biographies:
These last four years at Garden City High School have been amazing. Thanks to all of my friends and family who have supported me through everything. Best of like to the Class of 2009!
"If you imagine it, you can achieve it; if you dream it, you can become it. " - William Arthur Ward
Football, MAST, Key Club- Thank you for all the great times! I also want to thank my friends and teachers for the love and support they gave to me throughout the years. Lastly, thank you Mom and Dad for you endless support.